Evaluation of Arivu-Educational Loan Scheme Implemented by D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation in Karnataka State
The purpose of evaluation is to examine the implementation process of the Scheme, and the impact on the beneficiary students their access to higher education and completion of education and the impact on access to better jobs and income levels across the districts and divisions.The scheme covers the backward class students belonging to Category-I, IIA, IIIA and IIIB. The distribution of loan benefits to the students. It covers all the 30 districts in the State. the students covered are from CET and Non-CET process of admissions in professional, engineering, medical and other 28 courses of higher education.
|Project Name||Evaluation of Arivu-Educational Loan Scheme Implemented by D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation in Karnataka State|
|Project Sanction Date||09 Jan 2019|
|Project Period||Jan 2019 to Jul 2019|
|Project Supported By||
|Implementation Partner||Learning, Skill Development and Livelihood|
• Review of literature and of the studies in the field.
• Analysis of the secondary data available at the State and the district level from various reports and surveys.
• Collection and analysis of Primary data through a structured interview schedule.
• Focused Group discussions -Beneficiaries- Other line Department officials, Case studies.
• Pre-testing or piloting of the questionnaire.
• Interviewing stake holders : Line Department officials at district and taluk level.
• Data compilation and analysis using simple statistical techniques like percentage, average, standard deviation and other suitable techniques.
• Submission of final report with study findings and Recommendations.
• Scientific Analysis of the processes involved in the sanction of loan,time taken at each stage,total duration of time taken from the period of application to the delivery of cheque to the student, any varies across the courses & regions.
Project Result / Accomplishments: