Introduction to Public Policy (IPP) is a 05-day online certificate course by Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM), a public policy think tank. The course aims at familiarizing public policy enthusiasts with the key concepts and theories of Public Policy. This is a unique opportunity for learners from diverse backgrounds to understand basic concepts of policymaking through practitioners’ experience on how policies are formulated, implemented, and evaluated based on informed experiences and facts rather than opinions.
- 01. To learn about the meaning and nature of public policy
- 02. Evolution of public policy & process of policy formulation
- 03. Concept of policy cycle & policy analysis
- 04. Policy communication
For whom is the course for?
- 01. Graduates, Post Graduate, PhD from any discipline having a keen interest in public policy
- 02. Mid-career professionals from the corporate and development sector
- 03. Independent researchers
Programme Design and Delivery:
- 01. 05-day course delivered through live online classes
- 02. 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM
- 03. Interactive Q & A
- 04. Practical Examples
WhatsApp: + 91 7337735455
Click to Register: https://forms.gle/5roCMkrzwUzd95mK9